We are looking to hire a skilled carpenter right now with knowledge of various carpentry techniques plus other secondary skills useful in a high-end residential remodeling environment.
On-site paid working interview
To talk through this position more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Install interior and exterior trim, crown molding, shelving, windows, and doors with appropriate hardware and tools
• Craft custom cabinets and assemble pre-made cabinet pieces
• Remove damaged/defective sections of structures, and repair or replace
• Shape or cut materials to specified measurements using hand tools, machines or power saws
• Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment
• Comprehend schematic diagrams and sketches
• Valid driver’s license and cell phone
• Good-natured sense of humor
• Knowledge of mathematics
• Great English conversational skills
• Based on experience from $17-$30 hourly
One Year and Beyond:
For top performers in this role you have the opportunity to:
• Bid, sell, and manage your own projects under our General Contractor umbrella – 30%+ commissions.
• Be rewarded financially! This position will continually increase compensation based on performance and tenure.
• Move into a project foreman role
Things to know:
• We e-verify and run background checks
• References will be requested further into the interview process
• If you’re not a superstar, please don’t bother applying
Home Makeover is a design build firm specializing in major renovation projects in Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, and Scottsdale. We have been featured on DIY networks and consistently received buzz for our featured projects – including a project with a backyard lazy river. We’re excited by challenging projects and problem solving on a high level! Please visit our website for a portfolio of works and services.